Friday, March 8, 2019

Sometimes fear still wins.

"Somehow along the way, I have had to learn that vulnerability and strength go hand in hand when you are the parent of a child fighting a disease. I have gained strength by allowing myself to have those weak moments where I just had to let it all out to whoever was right there and willing to listen."

"I do my best every day to push past the fear and allow myself to look into her future. Our future, together as a family."
"I still fail… all the time."
"Sometimes fear still wins."
"But I keep trying over, and over, and over again to be the best mama I can be, during the most vulnerable time of my life."
https://themighty.com/2019/01/parent-congenital-heart-disease-vulnerability/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...