Thursday, November 1, 2018

Potty Training Shenanigans!

I stayed home with Lydia for three straight days to potty train.  We then sent her to preschool for two days and MaMa & PaPa's for one, then back home for 3 more days.  The girl is potty trained!  So proud of her and her hard work.  

We used stickers, gummy bears and prizes on day one.  By day two we used stickers and prizes.  Day three we cut out the prizes and by day four we cut out the stickers. 

I have said "Tell me if you have to go potty!" more times than I can count.

Lydia has said "I have to go potty!" and "I peed!" more times than I can count. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...