Friday, November 16, 2018

November News


1. We have a new nurse and she's awesome.  She is currently on loan to us from another patient.  I am hoping we can work out a way to keep her on Mondays!

2. I got a sinus infection and almost double ear infection and lost my voice.  So that was fun.

3. I spent a whole day with my mom Christmas shopping.  It was much needed time together.

4. We are starting to push Lydia more on eating and swallowing.  She's not really progressing, BUT we scheduled our first visit with the feeding therapist on December 6th.  

5. Lydia and I are home together today because, well, fevers of 101, that's why.  We're going to watch Christmas movies and Annie.



Lydia is a model and a poser.


Lydia is a style icon.


Lydia knows what she is thankful for and wears it on her head. 


Lydia is a magna-tile engineer.




1 comment:

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...