Sunday, April 3, 2016

Guess what we did?

Lydia and I ventured out to run errands on our own yesterday. No one in the back seat with the big girl. We've always been of the mindset that someone needs to be back there with her in case. In case she decanulates, in case she turns blue, in case she gets a plug. Well at work I say you can't plan and decide based on the what ifs and the maybes. I took my own advice, loaded her up and off we went. If an in case happened I would pull over and deal with it. We were out for 1 hour and made 3 stops and had zero in cases. It was awesome! Look out world, spring has sprung and so have we!

2 comments:

  1. Where is the like or love button for this. I'm glad you two had an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...