Dan and I have both experienced the best feeling ever, holding our baby girl and rocking her to sleep. I was able to hold her for about 5 minutes when she was born, then again on Tuesday. Dan held her last night. So warm and cuddly and peaceful. Happiest moments of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Surgery complete!
We've been trying to schedule a CT scan and an ENT surgery for a year now. COVID and pneumonia have gotten in the way four times. Yester...
-
All I ask if for a night nurse that meets the following qualifications: 1. Doesn't sleep on the job. 2. Doesn't eat all my food. ...
-
I stayed home with Lydia for three straight days to potty train. We then sent her to preschool for two days and MaMa & PaPa's for ...
-
Yay Lydia!!! Lydia is out of surgery and out of recovery. They repaired the subaortic stenosis and she did not need a valve replacement. Tha...


Look at you guys! Love this. She looks so peaceful.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE This... so sweet! I can't wait to see her again! Aunt GiGi Loves you Lydia
ReplyDeleteLove emanates!
ReplyDelete