We made it two in a row! The P's from Indy met us in St. Louis for another Memorial Day weekend full of fun. The girls took no time to refriend one another after the year apart. I hope we make it a 3rd and 4th and 5th. This trip we visited Grant's Farm and the Magic House, swimming in the afternoons before dinner and game nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Surgery complete!
We've been trying to schedule a CT scan and an ENT surgery for a year now. COVID and pneumonia have gotten in the way four times. Yester...
-
All I ask if for a night nurse that meets the following qualifications: 1. Doesn't sleep on the job. 2. Doesn't eat all my food. ...
-
I stayed home with Lydia for three straight days to potty train. We then sent her to preschool for two days and MaMa & PaPa's for ...
-
Yay Lydia!!! Lydia is out of surgery and out of recovery. They repaired the subaortic stenosis and she did not need a valve replacement. Tha...



















No comments:
Post a Comment