Tuesday, October 20, 2015

November 1st is looming over our heads

October 2015 status update:

We have night nursing on the weekends.  Marc is super!
We have night nursing every other Monday and Tuesday.  Melinda is fabulous!
We have night nursing every other Tuesday and every Thursday.  Nette is awesome!

We have no night nursing every other Monday night and every Wednesday and Friday.  Not a huge deal.

November 2015 status update:

We have night nursing on the weekends.  Marc is super!
We have night nursing every other Monday and Tuesday.  Melinda is fabulous!

We have no night nursing every other Monday and Tuesday and every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.  Ugh.  Nette is all awesome saucey and sits for her RN boards and get a new job at the hospital.  Sad day for me.

I just deflated.  I got instantly more tired.  My shoulders slumped.  My head bobbed.  I'd cry if I had it in me.  What a crappy email to get.  All while on hold with Amerigroup for 22 minutes and 17 seconds.  I'm hanging up and going to Caribou for some coffee.  Blah Blah Blah...are you still reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...