Sunday, May 24, 2020

And just like that, it was May.

Time goes so slow and so fast at the same time.  It's weird if I stop and look back over the past 9 weeks.  What did I do?  What happened to the month of April?  As I write this, it's May 14th, one month until Lydia turns 5.  As she would say, "what the what?"  I agree, Lydia Rose.  


Lydia took time to stop and smell the roses, rather, the Lemon Geranium. 


These are Lydia's flowers to take care of. 


We grew tomatoes, peppers, basil, squash and lavender from seed.




Lydia is a helpful office mate and likes to type, 
only locking me out of my computer once so far.


Mom is in stockpile mode and Lydia is in hide in the big boxes mode. 



Lydia and Daddy went fishing at Heritage Park after Mommy, the Game Warden, had proof that Daddy really did get all the licenses required.  In colleges I got a ticket for fishing without a license off the back of a paddle boat at Lake Shawnee. I will never forget that!


We drove through Scooter's to get a coffee while we were out 
running drive thru and pick up errands.  The lady asked if we wanted 
a chocolate chip cookie.  I said no.  Lydia ordered one from the back seat.


Lydia saved some Happy Meal boxes and served her own Happy Meals in them.  
Notice the little animals for toys. 


French Fry Mustache!  
Lydia plays a game where she turns almost anything into a mustache.


Happy Birthday Daddy! 


Lydia made PaPa Krupich a gift that shows off her woodworking abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...