Thursday, January 2, 2020

I'm still here, are you still reading?

I totally let the fall go by without any updates.  I traveled to Toronto for work, then had a girls week and spent a week in Boston with Mom.  Before I knew it we were in St. Louis to watch the girls play soccer, volleyball and basketball.


Lydia played soccer this fall and it was hit or miss.  Mostly miss.  Here are a few shots that would lead you to believe otherwise. 



Lydia took swimming lessons this fall and it was a hit when I was there and a total miss when anyone else took her, like grandma.  Who knows!


We made a visit to the KC Symphony for the Petite Performance and Lydia was able to play the harp and many other fun instruments. We finished the day with lots of sprinkles. 


Since Lydia was schedule for surgery just before Halloween, we got in a couple of trunk or treats the weekend before.  One day she was Elsa and the other Jessie. I am, of course, Anna and Bo Peep.  Dan is Olaf and Woody. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...