Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Week Without Lydia

I'm in Monterey, California for the Internet Librarian Conference and then some vacation time.  The weather and scenery is beautiful, the food is delicious, the bed is comfy and I'm enjoying a lot of alone time.  I didn't realize how exhausted I was until I slept 10 hours Sunday night and woke up with zero yawns.  Maybe I should do this more often to recharge?

I miss my baby girl and Dan.  I'll get to see Dan tomorrow when he flies out to vacation away the weekend.  I won't see Lydia until Sunday night, but I've been getting daily pictures from her nurse, Wylene, and Dan.  Here are some of those crazy hair photos and some of my Monterey beach walks.






 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...