Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Knock on Wood....Lydia is well!

It took 10 days, but I think we are over it!  Lydia had a really good night with no temperature, no Tylenol or ibuprofen and no oxygen.  She was even able to keep 2 full blended meals down at 8pm and 12am.  Oh and no albuterol or qvar inhalers since Monday evening.  This is huge!


It's been a really long 10 days.  I'm sure it's a long 10 days when any kiddo is sick and snotty, but add all the extra drama and it wipes a mom and dad out.  And her sickness came on top of a week with no nursing, so we were already juggling schedules for 4 days. Wiped me out and got me and my mom sick.  I'm recovering well in about 1/2 the time Lydia did.  Dad is still holding out as the healthy one!


So happy to be able to store the oxygen away and resume life as we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside Out: Lydia's Version

Anxiety - yep, about most things. Envy - uh huh, and wondering why she's different. (scars, treatments, growth hormone shots, CPAP, IE...